Monday, February 24, 2014



Fernando Teixeira said...

This is stunning. Congratiolations!

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Hi Neil,
I looked you up because I'm a big fan of the art in the title sequence of Hotel Transylvania. I especially like those with a lot of flatness, like the painting with the detail, a young woman and man playing guitar.

And it also hits another hot spot with me: the happy medium of almost-naturalism married to abstraction. Very few artists can really do this well. It's not a compromise, and it's not a combination, it's a "marriage".

Oh, where can I find text-less versions of the Transylvania paintings? (hopefully pretty big, like 2-3 megapixels or more.)

Yours, Eolake

limbolo said...

Hello Eolake,
Contact me at You can have archival quality prints from me.

Vice Squeezer said...

fantastic detail.. love the section stuff

Vice Squeezer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.